Dance Magic Dance

Monday, February 7, 2011
 
 
 
You remind of the babe...
What babe..?
Babe with the power...
What power..?
Power of voodoo!
Who do?
You do!
Do what?!
Remind me of the babe....


Dance Magic Dance,... dance magic dance... :D
I love Jim Henson. I love his every creation. Muppets, Fragles, Gengflings, Labyrinth... and so much more! I can't stop regretting that he is not between us anymore... One of my favourites directors and creators ever! :)
"Labyrinth" is my favourite movie and this is why I was super caring abot details of this outfit. There are flaws, I see that, but still, I like it much. With time I will fix it/change it, I guess.

Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your eyes can be so cruel, just as I can be so cruel. Jareth. Labyrinth is one of my favorite movies too. Along with Legend (the one with a young Tom Cruise) and Princess Bride. This costume is awesome and you did a very good job with it. Love your blog, btw!
Aspen Sidwell
Gypsyflower - Plurk

Diav Draconia said...

Thank you so much for your comment! I am glad to hear such positive opinion. And, of course, I am always happy to meet another Labyrinth fan :)))))))

Post a Comment