Glamour...

Thursday, January 13, 2011
I am not so much into glamour, though - I like abstract more.
But ok, let's do some glamour for new location!

Is this glamour? Creation called Althaea:


Yesterday's creation.
Today, sadly, I haven't done anything, cause I was feeling quite low all day long and thanks to this - had no motivation to work over outfits. Sorry! I will do more tomorrow; at saturday new hunt is starting: "The Next Big Thing" - it is about fashion, of course:

What do you think will be the next big thing in 2011? This hunt is for you to create something that you think will be the next trend in 2011. Maybe an old trend will reappear with a modern twist or something totally new! Make your prizes fun and exciting!


I am going to create dress called Geometriss!
See ya tomorrow folks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment