Some news :)

Tuesday, January 18, 2011
 
CHIC Limited has accepted *diavolicious* for february cycle (theme: anti-valentine) and as fast as I got know this news, I drew a project of the outfit. It is going to be slightly victorian, a bit steampunk and despite the name "Mon Coeur" - it will be anti-valentine... Based a bit of one of my clothes which I have done when *diavolicious* was still on Playville and finally never managed to put it to sell. I hope that my Little Helper will help me with animating a heart in this costume ;). And for transparency - I don't know yet, alpha mask would be the best - but not everybody can use it since it is not implemented in every SL viewer... So maybe I will add an invisible prim as well. So excited about this project!

 
Oh, and second pic, just summing up part of my yesterday's work - few dresses. One of them - basic one, will cost only 10L$, I managed to create posters only for 5 of them, 5 other colours are still waiting for me ;)
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment