Long time no hear ;)

Monday, January 31, 2011
 
Recently I am obssesed with ballet. Not only because of the Black Swan but also I remembered my kiddy fantasies (I wanted to be a ballerina..! ..and a writer... and a film maker... and Sarah from Labyrinth... and plenty more, so shh ;)) ) so, as consequence, I am preparing lot of ballet outfits. Innocelia and Mischa are january group gifts :).

 

Days are busy, so I am creating much less than during free days, but, here I am showing you Sheendy - which was costing 25L$ last Wednesday, Tsunami - which is a gift for Touch of Sensuality Hunt and Venus Chasseresse which I have done especially for February edition of CHIC Limited :). Heart on necklace is animated ;).

Now heading to my beloved Photoshop to prepare outfit for Suddenly Yours Hunt :)
See you sooooooon :)

(Forever yours, best regards, XOXO hihi,
Diav)
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment